Hope you are all enjoying the last weekend of summer! It was a pleasure to meet you at Orientation :)
My main form of communication is through email/website. (I do my best to limit paper copies to be more "green.") If you prefer phone call, paper copies, or another form, please let me know. I believe COMMUNICATION is one of the keys of success!
VOLUNTEERING AND OPPORTUNITIES
* If you are planning on volunteering, you MUST bring a copy of your TB test to the office and Volunteer Code of Conduct form (which I put a copy in your "Parent Communication" folder.)
* Some opportunities include:
--Room Parent (like a "team mom")
--Arts Attack Parent
--in class "Center" work/special events
(more details at Back-to-School Night: Thursday, August 25, 5-6pm)
* If you plan on having your child attend daycare, you MUST pay either online or to Miss Kim.
* Daycare can be added throughout the year (if room is available.) See Miss Kim for more info.
* Please fill out ALL forms in your "Parent Communication" folder, and return ASAP.
* Again, homework is NOT mandatory though it is HIGHLY encouraged*
*PRACTICE/MEMORIZE YOUR NUMBER (can be found on your folder) i.e. Adams, Jo 1
--"About Me" worksheet
--If you're super studious, practice/memorize the classroom and playground rules :)
*can be found http://tkfiscus.weebly.com/rules.html
--Reading Logs can be done throughout the year. HIGHLY ENCOURAGED!!!
Have a wonderful restful Sunday, and I'll see you "On Time and Ready to Learn" tomorrow.BE SURE TO LEAVE EXTRA EARLY!!!
Miss Fiscus :)
P.S. Here is the "Heart of a Teacher" video for your viewing pleasure that follows my philosophy on teaching: my passion and dream come true! Enjoy :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tN1U0uu2e4&noredirect=1